Reference code(s): GB 0214 DECONG4
Held at: Glamorgan Archives
Title: St Mellons English Congregational Church, records
Short Title: St Mellons English Congregational Church, records
Creation date(s): 1955-1966
Level of description: Fonds
Extent: 0.02 cubic metres (4 volumes, 2 papers)
Name of creator(s): English Congregational Church, St Mellons
Administrative/Biographical history: St Mellons English Congregational Church was re-dedicated in 1955, and was active until 1966 or later. Church now closed.
Scope and content/abstract: St Mellons English Congregational Church, minutes book of church committee meetings, 1955-1966; list of ministers, 1958-1966; roll of church members, 1958-1962; and copy of "Brief history of the Congregational church in St Mellons", [late 20th century].
Language/scripts of material: English
System of arrangement:
Conditions governing access: No reservation
Conditions governing reproduction: Normal Glamorgan Archives conditions apply
Finding aids: A full version of the catalogue can be searched online at http://calmview.cardiff.gov.uk/calmview/
Accruals: Accruals are not expected
Immediate source of acquisition: Deposited at the Glamorgan Record Office by a private individual
Archivist's note: Compiled by David Morris for the ANW project. The following source was used for compilation: Glamorgan Record Office finding aids.
Rules or conventions: Description follows Archives Network Wales guidelines based on ISAD(G) second edition; AACR2 and LCSH.
Date(s) of descriptions: March 2005