ANW logo

Archives Network Wales

Search the collections:        Search help | Advanced search   | Browse by repository

Browse the indices: Combined(searchable) Personal names Corporate names Places Subjects

[Cymraeg]

[Home]

[New to Archives?]

[Family history]

[Admin menu]

List of repositories  |  List of collections at Bangor University  |  Repository home page  |  Contact details

Bangor University
Plan of Pistyll Properties

Reference code(s): GB 0222 BMSS PPP

Held at: Bangor University

Title: Plan of Pistyll Properties

Short Title: Plan of Pistyll Properties

Creation date(s): 1870

Level of description: fonds

Extent: 1 item

Name of creator(s): Unknown

CONTEXT

Administrative/Biographical history: The parish of Pistyll is located on the coast of the Llyn peninsula adjoining the parish of Nefyn, Wales. The properties known as Bryndwchwydd, Cae'rorsedd and Carreg y Dinas were owned by Mr James Williams.

CONTENT

Scope and content/abstract: Plan of Bryndwchwydd, Cae'rorsedd and Carreg y Dinas in Pistyll, Caernarfonshire.

ACCESS AND USE

Language/scripts of material:

System of arrangement: Incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts

Conditions governing access: Open to all users.

Conditions governing reproduction: Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.

Finding aids: A typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference number : General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 14148

Language codes: eng

ARCHIVAL INFORMATION

Archival history:

Immediate source of acquisition:

ALLIED MATERIALS

DESCRIPTION NOTES

Note: Description compiled by Elen Wyn Hughes, July 2003.

Rules or conventions: Created following ISAD(G) and Archives Hub Data Creation Guidelines

Date(s) of descriptions: Prior to 16-11-2004


INDEX ENTRIES
Subjects
Maps | Wales | Gwynedd

Personal names
Williams , James , fl. 1870

Corporate names

Places
Pistyll (Gwynedd, Wales)

List of repositories  |  List of collections at Bangor University  |  Repository home page  |  Contact details