ANW logo

Archives Network Wales

Search the collections:        Search help | Advanced search   | Browse by repository

Browse the indices: Combined(searchable) Personal names Corporate names Places Subjects



[New to Archives?]

[Family history]

[Admin menu]

Your search was: Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll | Wales

Your search matched 11 record(s). Numbers 1 to 11 are listed here. Use the navigation links to look at later or earlier matches if more than one page of results is shown. Results are listed alphabetically by institution name and collection title.

Page 1

# Title
1 Anglesey Archives: Jones, Emrys, photographic collection

Photographs, negatives and slides of landscapes of Anglesey, [c. 1946]-1990, including albums of negatives, [c. 1946]-1952....

2 Anglesey Archives: Jones-Williams; Emyr,documents and photographs

Letters from Emyr Jones-Williams from training camp, 1917-1918; Letters from family members and former headmaster; Llythyrau oddi wrth aelodau`r teulu; School magazine, The Bimarensian, 1916-1917; Photographs of Emyr Jones-Williams in uniform and his grave in France; Llythyrau T. Charles Williams yn...

3 Anglesey Archives: Llanfairpwll Welfare Committee and Forces Reception Fund/ Welcome Home Fund, records

Minute books, 1940-1946; and financial records, 1941-1947....

4 Anglesey Archives: Lloyd Jones, Plas Garnedd, family and farming papers

Family and personal papers of Lloyd Jones of Plas Garnedd: annual register of milk records, Anglesey and Caernarfonshire, 1922-1930; educational certificates of William Jones, 1903-1912; birth, marriage and death certificates, 1873-1950; travel documents and identity cards, 1943-1971; agricultural d...

5 Anglesey Archives: Owen, Derec, photographs

Photographs, 1917-1991, taken by Derec Owen of scenes representing a wide range of Anglesey and Caernarfonshire life, including Associated Tyre Specialists; Barry Baynham; post boxes; Brynsiencyn; sports; quarries; hay-raking; council; churches and chapels; eisteddfodau; Ffair Borth (Menai Bridge); ...

6 Anglesey Archives: Owens, Tanymynydd, Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll, papurau (papers)

Papers of the Owens family, 1859-[1980s], including letters of Owen, Hugh and Richard Owens and their families to their parents and brother in Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll, 1878-1935, and typescript copies of letters (1881-1891), with some translations, [1980s]; and letters, photographs and poetry relating...

7 Anglesey Archives: Pretty, W. Ambrose, papers

Papers of W. Ambrose Pretty, Anglesey, 1919-1980, including lectures and articles, 1934-1968; papers relating to Llanfairpwll Tennis Club, 1935-1937; Anglesey County Council and Gwynedd County Council papers, 1936-1980; Royal National Eisteddfod of Wales, Llanfairpwll Local Committee, papers, 1956-1...

8 Anglesey Archives: Tithe Rent Charge account books, Anglesey

Tithe rent charge account books for Anglesey parishes, 1924-1936, comprising Aberffraw, 1924-1936; Amlwch, 1926-1936; Beaumaris, 1924; Beaumaris and Llandegfan, 1931-1936; Bodedern, 1924; Bodwrog, 1924; Ceirchiog, 1924; Cerrigceinwen, 1924-1936; Coedana, 1924-1936; Gwredog, 1925; Heneglwys, 1924; He...

9 Bangor University: Sir John Morris-Jones Papers

The papers of Sir John Morris-Jones consist mostly of correspondence. There are over 600 letters addressed to John Morris-Jones from men of letters and Celtic scholars from Wales and further afield including Dr Gwenogfryn Evans, Sir John Rhys and Sir Owen Edwards (Reference numbers 3245-3250, 32496)...

10 Bangor University: William Dew & Sons, papers

Comprises: (Item numbers: 25929-25957) cash book of William Dew as surveyor and auctioneer, and as proprietor of the British Hotel, Bangor, 1848-1861; cash book recording sale transactions, 1859-1864; bundle of correspondence between William Dew, William Bell (Parliamentary agent) and Colonel E.D.G....

11 Bangor University: Women's Institute, Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll Papers

This collection consists of documents accumulated by the Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll Women's Institute, spanning the period from its foundation in 1915 till the 50th anniversary in 1965.
It includes minute books of committee and general meetings; two box files and one album containing corresponden...

Page 1