Your search was: Llanberis | Wales
Your search matched 9 record(s). Numbers 1 to 9 are listed here. Use the navigation links to look at later or earlier matches if more than one page of results is shown. Results are listed alphabetically by institution name and collection title.
|1||Bangor University: Diary and Commonplace Books of Reverend Peter Bayley Williams
Diary of Reverend Peter Bayley Williams for the year 1825, containing many references to the parishioners of Llanrug and Llanberis, descriptions of the weather, details of tithe setting, issuing of warrants as justice of the peace, farming operations, making of wills, social visits and callers etc.<...
|2||Bangor University: Dinorwic Quarry Accident Book
Accident book, Dinorwic Quarry, 1908-1968. Includes a significant number of serious and fatal accidents.
|3||Bangor University: G.B. Owen Papers
Miscellaneous items dated c. 19th - 20th century: Letters, press cuttings and photographs, relating to Bangor Museum left by R. Humphrey Davies, formerly curator and secretary to the principal of the University of North Wales, 19th century to 1940 Bidding letter relating to Thomas Jones and Jane Tho...
|4||Gwynedd Archives: Caernarfon Record Office: Bron y Fuches records
Records mainly relating to Bron y Fuches, Dinorwig, and the Williams family. They include diaries and copies of diaries of William Morris Williams, 1842-1894, and of his nephew from New York and Scranton, 1874; letters, mainly from T. G. M. Luckock of Upper Berwick, Shrewsbury, 1857-1860, relating t...
|5||Gwynedd Archives: Caernarfon Record Office: Caernarfon Town Library collection
Caernarfon Town Library collection, comprising: miscellaneous papers, 1940-1971; abattoir, 1959-1960; Aber Bridge, 1953-1975; Aberdaron, 1915-1928; 'B' miscellaneous, 1839-1980; Caernarfon: general, 1904-1981; Caernarfon: buildings and places, 1822-1969; Caernarfon Castle exterior, 1911-1967; Caerna...
|6||Gwynedd Archives: Caernarfon Record Office: Capel Coch, papurau (papers)
Records of Capel Coch, -1982, including minutes, 1886-1982, registers of membership, baptisms and deaths, -, financial records, 1832-1980, correspondence, 1907-1981, annual reports, 1965-1980, programmes and orders of service, 1923-, papers relating to the history of the chur...
|7||Gwynedd Archives: Caernarfon Record Office: Jones, William, of Llanberis, ('Wil Patrwm'), family papers
Photographs and papers of the family of William W. Jones ('Wil Patrwm'), 1887-, comprising letters of William W. Jones, Thomas Jones ('Tom Patrwm'), William Colliver and others, mainly to Mercedes Katie Batten (née Jones), 1912-1944; miscellaneous family papers, [post 1895]-1947, ; phot...
|8||Gwynedd Archives: Caernarfon Record Office: Richards, S., consulting quarry engineer,papers
Papers of Samuel Richards, 1896-1968, comprising financial and business records of S. Richards and Co., 1913-1968; letters and other papers relating to his employment at the Rivals Quarry, Llithfaen, 1910-1926, and by the Royal Air Force, 1942-1950; records of pensions, income tax and National Insur...
|9||Gwynedd Archives: Caernarfon Record Office: Williams, J. V. (County Valuer), papers
Papers concerning the Betws-y-Coed Waterworks, 1912-1914; Criccieth Waterworks, 1878-1907; Dolgellau Waterworks, 1881-1913; Llanberis Waterworks, 1894-1895; general waterworks, 1877-1912; Llandudno Pier Company, 1876-1907; industrial undertakings, 1876-1917, from various granite quarries, 1910-1913;...